I love talking to married men or women where I can relate my marriage experience. I love to talk about love stories, how they met and how they get married. Reminiscing love stories is what I really love, i love reminiscing how my husband and I have met. I am still amazed how love works. God is really great, He knows who is the right guy for you. When I met my husband and became my boyfriend, I know that he is the right one for me. I can tell because I felt it. I am comfortable with him, I am not conscious in everything I do and he loves my family. He accepts and love me for who am I. He is my bestfriend and my hero.
Hooray!!! Just in time coz this is my son’s favorite as of now. He received this last christmas and he really loves it. He’s always carrying it wherever he goes even he has a new toy, he never forgets to play with it everyday.
I think I have collected all of Sweetytots-Booksale‘s Pop up Books! I have ordered so many books already and I think I am addicted collecting them all especially when you have FREEBIES!!!!! I have lots of freebies and i love freebies from Sweetytots-Booksale! I do have 2 coloring and tracing books which I have seen for the first time. I also got free pop up book already! Recently I got another freebies, a lot of freebies that made my daughter Ishi so busy! I received another coloring and tracing book, a crayons, a story book and a sketch pad with I dunno how to call the other freebie, the one used for tracing. Whatever, all I know is my daughter really enjoying them! If you want to get these FREEBIES, place your order now coz the promo will end on february 28. Leave a comment if you’re interested! =)
I’m joining Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey for Thankful Thursday!! Be sure to visit her and see what all the participants are thankful for this week!!
Here are my 5 “thankfuls” for this week:
2. I am thankful for I can provide my brother’s tour this month. He is studying in college taking HRm and tour is required to their subject tourism. I am sure he’s so happy to finally know he has money for it already.
3. I am thankful for my FREE facial and foot spa with pedicure and manicure at Let’s Face It courtesy of Mary Ann, my friend and my boss in realty. This is my incentive and a treat from her!
5. I am thankful for my kids and my husband is always safe everyday though we all have cough today, I know God will not let us suffer.
Baby Alive Hispanic Baby Go Bye Bye
- Busy little “mommies” on the go are sure to be tickled pink when they travel with this sweet-faced doll!
- Press her tummy to hear realistic sounds that let you know how she’s feeling while you’re out and about.
- You can even convert the carrier to four other modes for whatever your “little one” needs.
- The rocking cradle mode lets you spend special time together while you play – and the handy travel bag mode lets you keep all of your “mommy” essentials in one place!
- So even when you’re on the go, you’ve got everything you need to keep your “baby” happy all day long!
- Doll comes with carrier and bottle.
- Little girls can learn to be like real mommies with this cooing baby doll.
- Baby Alive comes with a five-in-one carrier that lets girls bring her everywhere they go.
- Use it as a carrier, as a feeding holder, a rocking bed, carry tote and more.
- The soft-body doll makes adorable baby noises just like a real infant.
- She comes with a bottle and partially-detachable diaper. Requires three “AAA” batteries, included. Measures 12″ tall.
My friends and others noticing me selling so many things, I have house and lot, books and bags hehehe, of course coz I needed to earn some extra. Do you know what I mean? My husband’s salary is only enough for our needs, my sales is realty is for their education and other important matters. My extra income in bags and books, and my earnings in Paypal from paid posts is really a good help to give my kids a toy they’ll surely love and enjoy! Architect has 2 Baby Alive Dolls for Lil J already, I asked her to sell one to me but she is really addicted to baby alive so she refused to sell it hahahahha! It’s okay coz she helped me find another one at ebay, since I am not a member and don’t know how to bid yet, she ended up bidding for me using her account. How nice of her! She’s a blessing to me! I am so excited to have it already! I think I will be having it on March! I am so excited! My Ishi will surely love it! She have seen one like this before and she really liked it! So sad I can’t afford to buy one in the Philippines for it’s too expensive! It is like 3,000 pesos in the Philippines while it was only $21.98 or 1,011.74 in ebay, shipping included! Good buy isn’t it? I am really thankful to Architect If not because of her, I will not be able to find an affordable baby alive! Yipee!!!